3 tools to help you plan your financial future
Try the tools below to get a better idea on how you can start making the most of your CPF savings to grow your retirement nest egg. Or use the CPF Planner for a more personalised guide.
Help your loved ones get higher monthly payouts
If you have attained the Basic Retirement Sum or Full Retirement Sum, you can consider making a transfer from your Ordinary Account to your loved ones’ Special or Retirement Account to help them get higher monthly payouts under CPF LIFE as well.
If I transfer
Additional monthly CPF LIFE
payouts at 65
- Payouts are based on CPF LIFE Standard Plan for a 55-year-old in 2020.
- Payout is based on interest rate of 4% p.a.
- Payout is assumed to start from the payout eligibility age of 65 which applies for those born in 1954 and after. You can see the full payout eligibility ages here.
- CPF LIFE monthly payout may be adjusted every year to take into account factors such as interest rates and mortality experience.
- For a more detailed estimation of the payouts, please use the CPF LIFE Estimator.
- There are limits to the savings that can be transferred and received.
- This tool is for illustrative purposes only and actual results may vary.